
|
la danseuse Quel Age Avec Moi: is just a number Love est mon religion. classic hangouts meddle-muddle
Credits Base code:OHsaygoodbye Image: Kristi |
Sunday, October 05, 2003 ( @ Sunday, October 05, 2003 ) My Favorite Winter Coat This Wind Is Blowin' My Mind I See The Kids In The Street With Not Enough To Eat Who Am I, To Be Blind? Pretending Not To See Their Needs A Summer's Disregard A Broken Bottle Top And A One Man's Soul They Follow Each Other On The Wind Ya' Know 'Cause They Got Nowhere To Go That's Why I Want You To Know I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways And No Message Could Have Been Any Clearer If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place Take A Look At Yourself, And Then Make A Change I've Been A Victim Of A Selfish Kind Of Love It's Time That I Realize That There Are Some With No Home Not A Nickel To Loan Could It Be Really Me Pretending That They're Not Alone? A Willow Deeply Scarred Somebody's Broken Heart And A Washed-Out Dream They Follow The Pattern Of The Wind, Ya' See Cause They Got No Place To Be That's Why I'm Starting With Me its been months and ive been tryin to find out whos that fella whom my teacher compares me to all these while..i guess its a price to pay. i stayed a lil longer.tryin to complete my work. i got an answer. it was him.that man in the mirror. shocked and enchanted. i was churned into a world of dreams and fantasy. too amazed to see him right before my eyes on this very sunday. yet the answer to the very secret my teacher had been keeping to herself. it was him. we acknowledged. but silently. and then i left. wonder whats gonna happen for the days to come. will we still know each other?who knoes. fate does. sigh.another thought of grans just flashed once more earlier today.that was it. it sparked off sadness and imminent sorrow.yes.another round of fallin tears accompanied by anxiety. ever since that horrifc moment of hurt and pain, all that jubilance has been washed away. almost completely. taking eons to recover. everyday is a planned day in hell as i live in utter putrescence. no one understands the way i feel and what i undergo.silly ol me. why should anyone care in the first place? every day is plain trauma as i await the worse to happen.bummer.wish i could just disintegrate from this very face of the earth. never to return.somebody, write me an elegy. Dear grans, please take me with you to a better place far away, where there is no one suffering, and i dont have to see others suffer. a land of peace joy love and bliss. somewhere carefree. paradise.thats what i seek.Nirvana. love always, |ngenue 0 comments |