Dance like nobody's watching
la danseuse

Le Nom: Shawnie ou Kaylin
Quel Age Avec Moi: is just a number
Love est mon religion.



classic hangouts

essensual
meddle-muddle





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Friday, October 17, 2003

( @ Friday, October 17, 2003 )

Non Existent

Twas his birthday yesterday
So i made him a cake
Sent it to him with a card that said
"Im sorry, its my mistake"

I wished him Happy Birthday
And tried to let him know
That despite the mistakes i've made
I still love him so

But he totally ignored me
Threw the cake into the bin
He slammed the door right in my face
Without even inviting me in

He didnt even take a look at me
There was no acknowledgement
All he did was treat me bad
Like I was non existent

I crumble when i see him
Don't know how to react
It will surely take some time for me
To really accept this fact

So i just wanna tell him
I think his attitude does stink
From now on i've never known him
He's the water through my sink



0 comments