Dance like nobody's watching
la danseuse

Le Nom: Shawnie ou Kaylin
Quel Age Avec Moi: is just a number
Love est mon religion.



classic hangouts

essensual
meddle-muddle





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

( @ Wednesday, October 15, 2003 )

The Road Less Travelled

As I walk along this path
I think back on the days
When you would walk along with me
And I in your embrace

This was the path we used to take
When you would walk me home
It was the place when it was dark
Where the two of us did roam

The streetlamps bring back memories
Of those good ol’ nights together
Where we would walk, hand in hand
Just walking on forever

Although the road is long
It always seemed so short
I wished we could just keep on walking
And never had to stop

But those good ol days have passed
You no longer walk by my side
And all that’s left is reminiscence
I have to take things in my stride

And now as I walk along this path
Which we once called our own
I really dread to walk this way
In solitude, alone



0 comments