Dance like nobody's watching
la danseuse

Le Nom: Shawnie ou Kaylin
Quel Age Avec Moi: is just a number
Love est mon religion.



classic hangouts

essensual
meddle-muddle





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Monday, March 15, 2004

( @ Monday, March 15, 2004 )

"When will you be home?" she asks
As we watch the planes take off
We both know we have no clear answer to where my dreams may lead
She's watched me as i crawled and stumbled
As a child, she was my world
And now to let me go, I know she bleeds
and yet she says to me

You can fly so high
Keep your gaze upon the sky
I'll be praying every step along the way
Even though it breaks my heart to know we'll be so far apart
I love you too much to make you stay
Baby fly away

Autumn leaves fell into spring time and
SIlver-painted hair
Daddy called one evening saying
"We need you. Please come back"
When I saw her laying in her bed
Fragile as a child
Pale just like an angel taking flight
I held her as I cried

You can fly so high
Keep your gaze upon the sky
I'll be praying every step along the way
Even though it breaks my heart to know we'll be so far apart
I love you too much to make you stay
Baby fly away
ohh...
I love you too much to make you stay
Baby fly away




At certain points of my life, i feel that my life has lost its direction. For some reason, life has completely change its meaning. Maybe its just me losing my focus, thinking that everything has changed. Or maybe, just maybe, it was that fateful incident that has brought upon this confusion. Too many beautiful things in life that capture my attention, luring me into their traps of destruction. But i know what i want exactly, and i musnt be defeated nor led astray. Gambate neh! Time to buck up and focus myself back on track again! Let me pull away from these distractions...



The warm coffee
stirring
steaming
aroma wafting up to me
into me
filling me
engaging me into a lustful interaction of warmth and sensuality
warning me about the potential dangers that exist
about the caffeine that exists
about the bitterness and toxins
yet again
alluring me towards it
calling me
enticing me
to allow myself to relax and set free
to sit and sip this coffee.




|ngenue-|nspired.|ntrigued.|neffable affection.



0 comments