Dance like nobody's watching
la danseuse

Le Nom: Shawnie ou Kaylin
Quel Age Avec Moi: is just a number
Love est mon religion.



classic hangouts

essensual
meddle-muddle





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Friday, August 27, 2004

( I wonder @ Friday, August 27, 2004 )

I wonder if he knows
What i'm thinkin in my head
That he is the reason
Why my cheeks keep turning red?

I wonder if he notices
The trembling of my fingers
That's bcos when he's around
I can't help feeling nervous

I wonder if he can hear my heartbeat
Whenever he walks past
Cos as long as he is near
my heart beats twice as fast

I wonder if he can hear
My soft, unclear reply
For my words can't help but melt
Cos he makes me turn all shy

I wonder if the smile he wears
is actually a clue
That maybe he knows how i feel
And he feels the same way too...

Ingenue-Inspired.Intrigued.Ineffable affection.



0 comments