
|
la danseuse Quel Age Avec Moi: is just a number Love est mon religion. classic hangouts meddle-muddle
Credits Base code:OHsaygoodbye Image: Kristi |
Wednesday, January 26, 2005 ( i love you..for sentimental reasons @ Wednesday, January 26, 2005 ) Pronunciation: "sen-ta-'men-tal Function: adjective 1 a : marked or governed by feeling, sensibility, or emotional idealism b : resulting from feeling rather than reason or thought 2 : having an excess of sentiment or sensibility nite after nite..i've got nightmares arising from fear..anxiety..and worst of all..the thought of losing you.why.even i cant answer myself.i thought maybe somewhere in my past life.i must have done something to deserve someone like you.somehow somewhere in our past lives. we must have met before to be able to meet again in this life.i cant find the reasons to why i love you.all i can say , as the song goes, i love you , for sentimental reasons. i hope you'll give me a sign, whether we can make it thru valentine, if you'll let me down, den pls tell me now, dun leave without a sound.for my heart cannot take it,if we must, then lets break it.short and sweet.short and sweet.you can wait.you can drag.but i..cannot.hanging only makes me weaker.while you get stronger.i get feebler.drained.torn.to smithereens.so please prove me wrong.-loving you always- -Dedicated to my one and only- Here, making each day of the year Changing my life with a wave of her hand Nobody can deny that there's something there There, running my hands through her hair Both of us thinking how good it can be Someone is speaking but she doesn't know he's there I want her everywhere And if she's beside me I know I need never care But to love her is to need her everywhere Knowing that love is to share Each one believing that love never dies Watching her eyes and hoping I'm always there I will be there, and everywhere Here, there and everywhere... Ingenue-Inspired.Intrigued.Ineffable affection. 0 comments |