Dance like nobody's watching
la danseuse

Le Nom: Shawnie ou Kaylin
Quel Age Avec Moi: is just a number
Love est mon religion.



classic hangouts

essensual
meddle-muddle





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

( True @ Tuesday, May 24, 2005 )

True

I wont talk
I wont breathe
I wont move till you finally see
That you belong with me
You might think I dont look
But deep insideIn the corner of my mind
Im attached to you
Im weak Its true
Cuz im afraid to know the answer
Do you want me too?
Cuz my heart keeps falling faster
I've waited all my life
To cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
Its time to try
Anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true
You dont know what you do
Everytime you walk into the room
Im afraid to move
Im weak Its true
Im just scared to know the ending
Do you see me too?
Do you even know u met me?
I've waited all my life to cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
Its time to try anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is trueI know when I go ill be on my way to you
The way thats true
I've waited all my life to cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
Its time to try anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true


Been hearing this song alot lately by Ryan Cabrera. Playin for nights on end on class 95, and in BD's car. and Desmond's as well. But everytime i hear it, it just reminds me of him. I was so grateful, as if he had saved a damsel in distress, he saved me from the outing when he came to meet me . First stop was to Altivo to chill upon the hill. really beautiful place and it was a great honour to be there for the first time with him. then later we had cookies baked by V, Gerie and Qin at a bus stop along keppel road.where the cookies and cupcake tasted the same. cookies that had pretty blue icing on it that spelt 'S', 'Twit', and even one wif a caricature of spongebob which looked pretty unsuccessful.haha. next ,We went to White house and Devil's bar till 7am. i just simply enjoyed spending time together. we had porridge at about 3 am when i was hungry and we shared a bowl. It was simple yet..memorable. and at 6 when we had prata with his friends, he nearly fed me breakfast. i could have fainted. thank god. then on the way back. i stole his gremelin. and stuffed his coffin wif my always-with-me fisherman's friend. i was childish. because i felt loved like a little girl once again when i was with him. but many questions i have unanswered. and i guess one big question is WHY? like why do i find myself falling in love with him, falling for him, and feeling so strongly for him. tomorrow's gonna be a brand new day.

had chalet yesterday along with shah, huijun, minghui, peigen, chinran and shaun. there wasnt many pple, but it was definitely a fun time to have gathered. especially when we all played cards in the room, and watched [a beautiful mind], and went bonkers with games. saw eeyang and qi ren earlier in the afternoon at downtown east and my spoon started trembling.haha. mahjong at night rocked.i practically kept losing except for a few rounds. maybe because i was having something on my mind thru the day and night. didnt sleep till 5 after we finished the 2nd wind. but eventfully, felt like i just had my happy meal.=)
Ingenue-Inspired.Intrigued.Ineffable affection.



0 comments