Dance like nobody's watching
la danseuse

Le Nom: Shawnie ou Kaylin
Quel Age Avec Moi: is just a number
Love est mon religion.



classic hangouts

essensual
meddle-muddle





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Thursday, September 21, 2006

( Touched by God @ Thursday, September 21, 2006 )

all of a sudden, I feel God's presence. I feel overwhelmed. for I too am God , the God that he made me, and i know that the path ahead of me has been laden with Gold and all the beautiful things in the world that he has to offer. My mission becomes clearer and clearer each day, and I know that nothing is better than love in this world. He has taught me to love each and every person and everything , tangible or intangible in this world. Everything may be transient yet beautiful, so enjoy it while it lasts. and i feel this surge of energy, a power of love, that just blasts through me like the powerful afternoon sun beating on my eyelids. it tells me " love this world like the God that you are. just keep loving everyone around you. just love. for there is nothing better than love and we are all brothers and sisters and that is the greatest joy, being an instrument of God. I love you"
I know. i feel. and i thank you God. I am touched. enjoying every bit of my life. the good is me. the bad is also me. i am everything there is, yet i am nothing that exists.
I love you.

Ingenue-Inspired.Intrigued.Ineffable affection.



0 comments