|
Monday, September 08, 2008
( i love america! @ Monday, September 08, 2008 )
finally the pain in my throat from all the ulceration have diminished by 40% and i can eat in peace..though it still smarts every now and then. And my mind just drifts back to the days in california. waking up in the cool and running under the sun that never really heats up. I simply get lost in that reverie, and I wonder. Would you risk it all just to be in a place you love? Or would you give them up just to be with the ones you love? What if you know that you would be happier in that faraway place that might cease to exist sooner than u think?and along with its departure, you get dragged down. Would you still make that decision to be a part of it? :) I love you america!:D
Ingenue-Inspired.Intrigued.Ineffable affection.
0 comments
|