Dance like nobody's watching
la danseuse

Le Nom: Shawnie ou Kaylin
Quel Age Avec Moi: is just a number
Love est mon religion.



classic hangouts

essensual
meddle-muddle





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Friday, October 10, 2008

( another emo night @ Friday, October 10, 2008 )

its just another one of those emo nights where i feel like listening to music all night long. damn i want an ipod or something, so i can listen to music non stop all day and get lost in my own world. funny how i'll get emo. i guess its pretty obvious to guess why. workload is piling in the wrong direction..answers dont fly down from the sky. you hafta work for it. plus, good thing the market is crashing, yeah indefinitely, i'd love to travel now, but dang. more pple losing jobs, time for me to steal it. so what the heck, stress comes in for me to grab jobs. and now, i have to think ,whats the job that i wanna do for the next 5-10 years at least? too many interests (AS USUAL), so i can't just settle on one. how i wish i could have a job that met ALL my interests in one!:) I guess when they told me as a kid that to get somewhere, you've gotta DREAM! and DREAM BIG, I took them very seriously. Somemore, they always tell you, dont stop dreaming, because the future is right before you. I keep my promises, and here I am. in front of a future that I have no clue what to do about. HA!

so i think to myself, what a wonderful world:)


Emo poem no.3:

twirl and tumble
flit and fly
i fall and stumble
u caught my eye

I tried to stand
you held my arm
our eyes were locked
lost in your charm

the words were stuck
down in my throat
all fully pressed
your shirt and coat

your voice it shook
and there u stared
almost as if
our souls were bared

and all at once
we exchanged smiles
you threw a glance
that travelled miles

you fidgeted shyly
my fingers entangled
i grinned again wryly
and there we were dangled

in a split moment
whisked in a swirl
I then realised
I was lost in my world. :)


-its always good to dream sweet dreams-
beau de reves.









Ingenue-Inspired.Intrigued.Ineffable affection.



0 comments