Dance like nobody's watching
la danseuse

Le Nom: Shawnie ou Kaylin
Quel Age Avec Moi: is just a number
Love est mon religion.



classic hangouts

essensual
meddle-muddle





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

( i kinda wisha thinka hada.. @ Wednesday, October 22, 2008 )

this is random. 10 seconds, and the first 2 lines popped in my head. here goes!

I kinda wisha think
I'd be a dance teacher someday
I kinda wisha think
that things wouldn't be so gray
I kinda wisha think
that life was nothing else but play
But I kinda wisha think
that the guy whom I like ain't gay

I kinda wisha think
that I'll always know whats right to say
I kinda wisha think
that I wont be so lazy to pray
I kinda wisha think
that better things would come my way
But I kinda wisha think
that life is really quite okay:)


Ingenue-Inspired.Intrigued.Ineffable affection.



0 comments