Dance like nobody's watching
la danseuse

Le Nom: Shawnie ou Kaylin
Quel Age Avec Moi: is just a number
Love est mon religion.



classic hangouts

essensual
meddle-muddle





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Thursday, October 09, 2008

( poetry in scanty form @ Thursday, October 09, 2008 )

2 weeks back or so..muses for poetry just popped into my head...but i never really jotted them down properly..here they are in the most scanty form u can get:

1) A side of emo:

For I was just a fraction of your history
Now I'm a projection of a mystery
Whatever be the course of the trajectory
I will stay by you for eternity
Never to regret it
Never to be wary
Never to relinquish
All the good we have


-i think im consciously not making my poems rhyme after a while..-

2)Another side of emo:

I've sailed across the seven seas
Soared through a thousand miles of skies
Broke by back and scoured my knees
and now the subject of your despise

i think the juices still flow..but im just lazy to jot again.:)



Ingenue-Inspired.Intrigued.Ineffable affection.



0 comments