Dance like nobody's watching
la danseuse

Le Nom: Shawnie ou Kaylin
Quel Age Avec Moi: is just a number
Love est mon religion.



classic hangouts

essensual
meddle-muddle





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

( ton sourire me manque @ Wednesday, October 22, 2008 )

I wrote this back in december last. for marc in response to what he said : Ton sourire me manque. found it somewhere after talking to him earlier. Don't think i posted it..its a song that i've sung but never recorded....enjoy!



Ton Sourire Me Manque [ I miss your smile]
So is this how it is?
Is this how its supposed to end?
Is it an end we do not know
Are you my lover or my friend?

Though we both know we’ll meet again
It will be quite a while from now
Do you know how things will be then?
Can we salvage it? tell me how

Chorus:
Why did we have to keep it all inside
And only to reveal last minute
Spending our remaining hours
In heart wrenching moments and in tears
Knowing that time for goodbye
Was drawing nearer and nearer
Will you forget our beautiful past
Or keep the memories through the years

I wish it weren’t this complicated
That we could stay close to each other
And never have to say good bye
Never ever never ever

I know that it is not the end
It’s a never ending game
Whether youre my lover or my friend
I’ll love you all the same



Ingenue-Inspired.Intrigued.Ineffable affection.



0 comments