Dance like nobody's watching
la danseuse

Le Nom: Shawnie ou Kaylin
Quel Age Avec Moi: is just a number
Love est mon religion.



classic hangouts

essensual
meddle-muddle





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

( you were there @ Tuesday, November 18, 2008 )

its 532 am. i was back at 4 am. thanks to loafing oaf for chilling with me and helping me overcome my mind's rascals. anyhow. it was a beautiful time sharing . eating. just relaxing and keeping myself in tune with the beautiful things in life. and towards the end. there was this song. one of my favourites: You Were There: by Regine Velasquez

I guess you’ve heard
I guess you know
In time, I might have told you
But I guess I’m too slow
That’s hardly romantic
But I know that it’s real
I hope you don’t mind
If I say what I feel

It’s like I’m in somebody else’s dream
This could not be happening to me
But you were there
You were everything I’d never seen
You woke me up from this long
And empty sleep
I was alone
I opened my eyes
And you were there

Don’t be alarmed
No, don’t become sound
I don’t wanna change things
Leave them just as they were
I mean, nothings really different
It’s me who feels strange
I’m always lost for words
When someone mentions your name

I know that I’ll get over this
For sure
I’m not the type who dreams
They could be more
But you were there
You were everything I’d never seen
You woke me up from this long
And empty sleep
I was alone
I opened my eyes
And you were there

Can I take your smile home with me
Or the magic in your hair
The rain has stopped
The storm has past
Look at all the colors
Now the suns here at last
I suppose that you’ll be leaving
But I want you to know
Part of you stays with me
Even after you’ve gone

Like an actor plays in someone else’s scene
This could not be happening to me
But you were there
You were everything I’d never seen
You woke me up from this long
And endless sleep
I was alone
I opened my eyes
And you were there
You were there




-isnt it beautiful--


so in the midst of working out some stuff i have to do for the yv programmes.. sigh... its 537 AM. i ended up talking with vv..it feels so great talking to her after a long long while!really miss her so much and so does she. she'll be back on the 9th of jan. and till then, there's alot to do! well. we were talking about friendship and this was what came out:
some friends come and go
some friends are so-so
some friends come to let you know
that the other friends are made of gold.

make sense? perhaps :) we've learnt alot in this session.
guess im less emo today as compared to yesterday. but im still rather emo. not really. a happy sorta emo. i did some emo shopping today. i walked into corteffiel and bought the big dress that i had been eyeing. its 109 bucks. but nah i bought it for 59. but still! considering the fact that i have to send it for alteration cos its kinda big. then i spent another 90 bucks on contact lenses. HEY BIG SPENDER! :) well. money is a tool. i'll figure a way to earn my keeps soon!:) simple . i'll find me a sugar daddY!







Ingenue-Inspired.Intrigued.Ineffable affection.



0 comments