
|
la danseuse Quel Age Avec Moi: is just a number Love est mon religion. classic hangouts meddle-muddle
Credits Base code:OHsaygoodbye Image: Kristi |
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 ( ouch ouch damn spot @ Tuesday, March 10, 2009 ) the song thats ringing out in my head now, is 1,2,3,4 by plain white Ts. There's only one thing, 2 do, 3 words, for you... I LOVE YOU... i dont know. do love sick puppies cling on to love songs like I do? he's constantly on the back of my mind again...and just like the white bear..I can't seem to shake him off. the white bear is the incident where someone says " DONT THINK OF THE WHITE BEAR" and your mind constantly harps on it instead. Same goes for this dude. "STOP THINKInG aBOUT HIM! DROP IT"......then hoppity hop it hops back into my mind. ahh..shuffle shuffle. it hurts..like a damn spot. ouch ouch damn spot. wish i'll see him again. sooner than i think :) Ingenue-Inspired.Intrigued.Ineffable affection. 0 comments |