Dance like nobody's watching
la danseuse

Le Nom: Shawnie ou Kaylin
Quel Age Avec Moi: is just a number
Love est mon religion.



classic hangouts

essensual
meddle-muddle





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Monday, October 05, 2009

( @ Monday, October 05, 2009 )

i find it odd..how strange occurences in my life happens.. and im taken on a thrill ride... maybe i seek out thrills..or not me..the adventurer in me does..
adventures just keep falling into place..leaves me dangling..confused..in a state of ..."melange de mediocrity et..complication"?

i think i should just be a quiet introvert and stay in my own bubble fromnow on..never jumping into any social activity or adventure really..

here's a song just to express my thoughts..and imagination..


Pain and Perplexity

She brought you to me F
setting up a fantasy A
opening our 2 worlds Bb
to intrigue and curiousity C7
but little did we know
we were like fish in water
one couldn't live
without the other

She pined for your love
which you gave to me
causing her denial
of truth and reality
a melange of hurt and love
she wanted to let you go
cos she loved you dearly
and she also loved me so

No, I (C-Agf)
don't wanna be caught in a triangle (ffgfAggfgA)
Cos it's aint' fun bein in a tangle ( fgfDccDagd)
I can't keep playing this game of pain and perplexity
when it's a game of 3.

I saw all her intentions
they were good from the start
but only heaven knows what'll happen
to matters of the heart
I want you both to be happy
So I'll set myself free
cos when true friends love each other
this is how it should be

isn't it funny how the cards are laid
isn't it odd how decisions are made
no one likes things this complicated
lets just say that love is fated









Ingenue-Inspired.Intrigued.Ineffable affection.



0 comments