Dance like nobody's watching
la danseuse

Le Nom: Shawnie ou Kaylin
Quel Age Avec Moi: is just a number
Love est mon religion.



classic hangouts

essensual
meddle-muddle





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Sunday, October 18, 2009

( uke rookie @ Sunday, October 18, 2009 )

Uke Rookie

I might be a rookie
when it comes to uke
I fiddle with notes & more notes & more strings & strums
keep messin around as
I figure the sound
& play all sorts & types of tunes
that I think sounds fun

Here's one that you're hearing
It could be endearing
if you sing right along & along as I strum
cos the tune is quite neat
if you don't mind the beat
it's a chum!

Chorus:
Cos its the Ukulele
That is so sweet
Whatever song you're playing
it'll make you start to tweet!

I might be a rookie
When it comes to Uke
but you know that at least
it can be quite fun to
sing right along as I play this song
or hum along with me as I strum
it can be addictive
cos its so exclusive-ly
cute and its cool and its real awesome too
so join in the fun
& get your ukelele too!



Ingenue-Inspired.Intrigued.Ineffable affection.



0 comments