
|
la danseuse Quel Age Avec Moi: is just a number Love est mon religion. classic hangouts meddle-muddle
Credits Base code:OHsaygoodbye Image: Kristi |
Monday, December 07, 2009 ( will you still? @ Monday, December 07, 2009 ) Since we last saw each other’s face The last time we said goodbye We parted with a long embrace Don’t let go, I said Stay with me, honey Will we still meet again and When will that ever be And so we went our ways Although we still kept in touch Wrote postcards to each other Though it wasn’t much Tell me now, honey Do you still miss me Will you still love me as much as I do love you why must it be so hard for us to let go will we still have feelings for each other I guess we’ll never know but finally the time has come for us to meet again Im even wondering if I should hope that things will be the same Will you still smile at me With those charming wrinkled eyes Will you still enjoy my company And still find me sweet and nice Laugh with me, darling Let’s play a game, baby Let’s not play hide and seek no more, yes no more And when the stars are out and the moon’s up in the sky will you still be around to sing me a lullaby serenade me sing meto sleep just stay be side me all night and bless my soul to keep will you still be ……there for me..baby Ingenue-Inspired.Intrigued.Ineffable affection. 0 comments |