Dance like nobody's watching
la danseuse

Le Nom: Shawnie ou Kaylin
Quel Age Avec Moi: is just a number
Love est mon religion.



classic hangouts

essensual
meddle-muddle





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Monday, May 31, 2010

( there with you @ Monday, May 31, 2010 )

i just just just
I just want to be there with you (x3)

Where are you
I've been searching high and low
Where are you
are you near or far please let me know
Where are you
wherever you are i'll try to go

Give me a sign
So that I can find my way to you
Give me a sign
to light this maze to get to you
Give me a sign
I want to find a way through to you

Are you near or are you far?
I want to be there where you are
Isn't destiny such a naughty thing
to keep us both apart
Has fate given you a clue
that i'm looking for you too
i just can't wait for the day
where our hearts will find the way



Ingenue-Inspired.Intrigued.Ineffable affection.



0 comments