Dance like nobody's watching
la danseuse

Le Nom: Shawnie ou Kaylin
Quel Age Avec Moi: is just a number
Love est mon religion.



classic hangouts

essensual
meddle-muddle





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Monday, November 29, 2010

( Dear Santa @ Monday, November 29, 2010 )

Dear santa
I have a wish
This Christmas
I'd like to ooooooo
Have a gift
This Christmas

It could be could be could be
A fine surprise
Dear Santa
Please be nice

Dear Santa
Let us be frank
This Christmas

I don't mind having
A cheque that is blank
This Christmas

But it would be would be would be
A fine romance
Dear Santa if u could
Bring me to France

There may be a million trillion zillion things That I've been wishing for
And as we speak there's probably a million more
Dearest Santa could u tell me what I can do
To make these gazillion wishes all come true

Ill make it easy
I'll say what I'd like
This Christmas

I'd like to be at the Eiffel at night
This Christmas
And have a kiss that's French
Below the Eiffel
On a bench
Dear Santa Santa
Please be nice


Ingenue-Inspired.Intrigued.Ineffable affection.



0 comments