Dance like nobody's watching
la danseuse

Le Nom: Shawnie ou Kaylin
Quel Age Avec Moi: is just a number
Love est mon religion.



classic hangouts

essensual
meddle-muddle





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Sunday, May 15, 2011

( the promise @ Sunday, May 15, 2011 )

you promised a yes
to all that i said
regardless the decision
that I had made

and the choice i made
was to enjoy the times spent
every moment
till the day that you went

you promised a yes
to do whatever I wanted
you'd go the distance
just to have my wish granted

but today what I see
is almost a far cry
from the yes that you promised
and I do not know why

you'd always be there
to wake me each morning
even though silently
you would be yawning

you'd always be there
at the end of the day
to hug me and tell me
that it'll all be okay

but now what i know
is not what i've been told
for the you that i see
is rather distant and cold

so i question this promise
that we once held as trust
will it still stand true
or just turn to dust



Ingenue-Inspired.Intrigued.Ineffable affection.



0 comments